Vietnamese Prawn Pho!!! This pisses me off!
June 24, 2019 12:00 am
People, look at this stupid recipe, submitted by members of BBC Good Food Blog, and has a solid 5 stars!
Here's a picture of it:
And the ingredients?
- 4 birdseye chillis, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 stick of lemongrass, cracked with the side of a knife
- 2cm piece of ginger, squashed slightly
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced diagonally
- 600 mls of fish or vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp of nam plah (asian fish sauce)
- Handful of coriander leaves
- Handful of mint leaves
- 150g cooked king prawns
- 150g rice noodles
- 100g bean sprouts
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
And the prep/cooking method and procedure? It is a crime!